Social Distancing Guidelines
- Please maintain social distance, and respect the comfort levels of others.
- Wear a face mask. (Although you are vaccinated, you can still be a carrier. Consider it as an act of love.)
- Be vigilant about hand and face hygiene while in service.
- Social distancing must also be kept regarding restrooms - No More than one person in restrooms within the Sanctuary at any given time. (Only exception: Parents who have to accompany children).
- Sanctuary will be sanitized prior to the worship service.
- There will be a hand sanitizer station in the Narthex.
- Tithes and Offerings will be collected as you leave service.
- Seating is spaced out to every other pew; skipping a row between pews. (Please do not remove ropes. Ushers will assist you with your seating needs)
- Please maintain social distance as you are exiting service.