Worshiping Together Suspended (Social Distancing Guidelines)
Our first priority is the health and safety of all who come to worship at Wesley Chapel - Decatur. Therefore, we have suspended our in-person worship service each Sunday Morning at 9:00 AM. Please join us online each week during the month of January 2022.
Here are some tips, guidelines and information on ways we are keeping everyone safe when we gather again to worship together.
Suspended for month of January 2022
- Please maintain social distance, and respect the comfort levels of others.
- Wear a face mask. (Although you are vaccinated, you can still be a carrier. Consider it as an act of love.)
- Be vigilant about hand and face hygiene while in service.
- Social distancing must also be kept regarding restrooms - No More than one person in restrooms within the Sanctuary at any given time. (Only exception: Parents who have to accompany children).
Keeping it Clean:
- Sanctuary will be sanitized prior to the worship service.
- There will be a hand sanitizer station in the Narthex.
- Tithes and Offerings will be collected as you leave service.
- Seating is spaced out, so you will keep at least three (3) feet between you and the next visitor. (Please follow the signs place on pews, to keep your distance.) Ushers are available to assist you with your seating needs.
- Please maintain social distance as you are entering and exiting service.
Thanks for helping us make Wesley Chapel - Decatur a safe and comfortable space for everyone.